Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekend Inspiration: Menswear

Hey LeMahogany Readers!


This weekend I woke up with the question of what a LeMahogany Man would look like? This is a very challenging question because I honestly do not know.  Handsome and strong are give ins but....how would he dress, his style? As I work on perfecting my Men Illustrations  I decided to do some inspiration seeking.  I am huge fan of Ozwald Boateng and finally had gotten a chance to watch is documentary entitled "A Man's Story"   It's a great documentary and recommend it to anyone who doesn't know about him as an amazing British Menswear Designer and Artist.

Ozwald Boateng



And who doesn't love Suit&Tie hit song by Justin Timberlake ft Jay-Z!  I really can not wait to see this song visually. 








Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford


As I continue to scourer GQ Magazines and other Menswear websites and blogs for inspiration of the LeMahogany Man..I have the ask another question is The Dapper making a come back for 2013?
I certainly hope so! ^_^  
anoblesavage.tumblr.com






Street Etiquette: The Black Ivy


http://streetetiquette.com/the-black-ivy/








Kanpekina Perfetto shoes







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...