Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pre Fall 13' Donna Karan Illustration (Follow Up)

My Illustration of Donna Karan Pre-Fall 13'

Fashion week is just around the corner! I can't wait for New York Fashion Week #NYFW (livestream) shows!  Pre-fall 13' showings have came and went.  Here's a follow-up illustration I did based off my blog post on my favorite pre-fall 13' look.  The more I illustrated it reminded me of a Vogue photo of Marilyn Monroe on her last photo shoot before she died.  

Marilyn Monroe, September 1962
The dress speaks volumes and the mystery behind the photo is sort of haunting.  What is Marilyn thinking? What is on her mind?  I think its an amazing photograph and along with a great Donna Karan Pre-Fall 13' Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...