Monday, January 7, 2013

Mini Fierce Portraits On Sale in my Etsy Shop!

Summer: Mini Portrait Art Illustration by Me (Robin)
Hey Le Mahogany Readers!

Exciting news! For those of you who may or may not know I have an Etsy shop that I sell my original art illustrations out of.  The mini portraits are 4x4 in size so they are prefect for your work desk or at home! Most are fashion oriented in which I started a collection called Fierce Portraits. I have recently decided to make some Minis!  They come with an mini art easel as well. Check out my shop! Many great illustrations I've done and continue to do.  I am constantly moving my art pieces in and out and adding new ones so check daily!



Thanks everyone for your continued support of Le Mahogany and Le Mahogany Illustrations!
Much more to come! XOXOXO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...