Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Floral






Me. 1st Outfit post. ^_^
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is keeping warm from this freezing Arctic air.  This is my first outfit post and have decided to incorporate more of them into LeMahogany Fashionista!  What's a fashionsita blog without outfit posts, right?  I thought about starting in my very own closet.  You will be amazed what you can find to put together with what you have...or maybe that is just me.




I decided to use a color story of Grey, Black and White.  I've had these Floral Skinnies for about a year and never wore them.
  LeMahogany Style Tip: Teaming up a busy pattern at the bottom and leaving the top sort of plain really makes a great look.  


Inspiration for Outfit


A frosty look for inspiration along with this Arctic Cold = A warm and fun outfit to wear out and about.



Stay warm LeMahogany readers!


P.S. Some of these featured items will be on sale in my LeMahogany Closet opening February 18th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...