Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Year Anniversary Piece

Bonjour Everyone!  It's been awhile since I had posted a post.  Between, my birthday, being a bridesmaid at one of good friend's wedding, grad parties, going away parties I barely had time to myself.  Summer just sort of snuck up on me and It's SUMMER! Yay!  I never thought the sunshine, the 70-80 degrees would ever come.  But, its here and I am going to enjoy every bit of it.  I have managed to finish my One year Anniversary Piece as promised in my last post.   Here it is!

Runway Watchers 2

Runway Watchers 2







Runway Watcher 2 will be available in my Etsy shop!  So, excited for this piece because it felt like it took forever to complete.  Between a busy, emotional, tough couple of weeks, I managed to finish!  Yay!  On my inspirational blog: Inside the Imagination and Visionary Mind of Robin-my tumblr blog.  I reblogged a quote that was inspiring to me.

Which is so true for this particular piece.  I kept going to the piece and either working on something different or just not feeling like doing it.  But, when I actually let go of my worries, doubts, fears and its just my paints and music that's all I needed to complete this piece.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...