Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Illustration for a Great Friend

Helo Le Mahogany Fashionista Fellows and Visitors:

Recently a good friend of mine had just gotten married and I was happy to be part of the ceremony as a bridesmaid.  We've known each other through out high school and she is like a lil sister to me.  As her wedding gift she had been asking me for painting for awhile so, I painted a painting of the newlyweds.

O-Shai and Johnathon
Of course this is another painting that I struggled with finishing due to some outside distrations but, its finished and the award is the smile on her face when I gave it to her. 

The wedding was beautiful and I was so happy to be part of it.  So, I raise to glass to love that it may it never grow old between the two and wish them very best.  (Toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...