Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spring 2011 Fashion Shows: Wrap ups (New York, London, Milan for now)

Jason Wu turban, suit jacket with shorts and finally color, color COLOR.  The dreaded days of neutrals have passed away  and has changed into the vivrant future of color.



Monique Lhuller SP 11


Rodarte SP 11


Jason Wu SP 11

Prada SP 11

I am loving the suit shorts...UBER cute!
Jason Wu SP 11

Jason Wu SP 11



Jason Wu SP 11


Jason Wu Spring Collection really did it for me.  I absolutely loved this season collection.  He's not really on my radar during New York Fashion week.  But, I loved this collection.  So, lady like a total reflection of myself.  When's Spring? lol!
Dsquared  I heart thee, for your play on menswear and the inspector gadget glasses.  I so want a pair.






So, I await for Paris collection to continue my fashion show favs reviews.  Illustrations from these inspirations underway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...