Sunday, September 26, 2010

Artist Block Post: Please excuse.

So.....yeah.....total blockage.  I have probably watched all the season premiere shows on-line literally avoiding this post that I am doing right now.  (By the way: The Event on NBC that's a really good show)  Anyways, my digital and I have been taking random shots of everything in my room.  I sketched a bit but, nothing worth taking pics of so I came up with the idea of taking a picture of my web cam as it was taking a picture of me.

Before Shot


During the capture shots

Flash shot
 I thought it looked pretty cool.  Sort of epic looking almost like I disappeared.  Out of the darkest into the light.  Hopefully, I will get out of the dark abyss of blockage into inspirational light.  I promise a better post this week. lol!

With Love,

Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...