Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Assessment of Illustrations...It's a Situation.

Trying to pull out what I would like to sell in my online store and.its.......sort of stressful.  Don't get me wrong I am very excited but....I have so many.  Too many.  Too many to even think right.  I have to describe and title and price each one.....its a little daunting. Just like what you see here.

That's not even half. Some are on the floor, on the chair on the walls.... some I've pulled from when I was college and I have had to question myself " When did I do this one?" But all and all, I think I picked some good ones.  8 More days before the grand opening!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeMahogany

Just in case you've missed my short vid I made yesterday...



I have youtube channel as well with some of my ol' vids.  Check them out and subscribe to keep posted on more videos to come.  Just click on the YT ------>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...