Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Etsy.com store is officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Hello Everyone!

I am excited to announce tonight that my etsy online shop is now open!  Here's my welcome vid, I created featuring some of prints and original artworks for sell.



The store will be updated weekly so continue to check it out for new illustrations featured.  I am so excited to open this and I hope you would support or just go in and check it out.  Le Mahogany Illustrations are my creations that I truly adore and enjoying illustrating, drawing and painting them.  You can visit the shop by either clicking on sidebar with the column of pics entitled Le Mahogany Etsy.com or just click here

Thank you all for your continuing support by visiting this blog and comments are so welcome. :)


With love, Le Mahogany Illustrations


2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations for your shop ! You're very talented, keep doing your thing :-)

    www.mlletrendy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...