Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yes! I do love a well dressed man!

I am just being honest...nothing like a well dressed man to heighten the senses.  Great fitted jacket, suit, pants on man's physique (no matter what size a man is) could really kick up the appearance ALOT.  I mean...really guys..baggy pants should only be worn around the house or working out.  NOT out in public unless you want to be fined (in some states) for you not knowing how to find the right size to fit your behind.  If you are seriously over the age of 25 years old still wearing you pants around you hips. That's an epic #FAIL on your part.  So, I took a look at some the Men's Spring 2011 Fashion Shows and found some very intriguing pieces from some of my favorite Menswear designers.

Hermes Spring 2011


Viktor & Rolf Spring 2011
Dsquared2 Spring 2011

Giorgio Armani



     
Paul Smith Spring 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...