Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Style Muse: Miss Solange Knowles

Solange Knowles my Style Muse :D. Illustrations my Me (LeMahogany Illustrations)


Looks like a dream in this Cynthia Rowley Dress


In honor of IFB 50th Project post: Who's Your Muse I have chosen one of the few style muses that I absolutely adore.  Finding inspiration for my own personal style I tend to look over some magazines, check out a few of my favorite style blogs, go to a few shops including thrift shops to find some one of kind creative pieces.  One things for sure that I don't do is follow a lot of trends that come and go so quickly. I have always been someone who takes something and try to make it to my very own style.  Fashion is expression so when I see something that is like nothing I ever seen I am immediately drawn to it.  So, when I see someone like Solange Knowles (a.k.a Beyonce's little sister)  who literally has an amazing style of her own, I am captivated and literally stuck in a Stop n' Stare mode with her style.
Her mix of prints and patterns are impeccable and shows she's not afraid of color.
She looks absolutely stunning and the 'big hair don't care' gives me such inspiration to illustrate her.

So, I did illustrate her, love the Turban look. 




Love this look: Playful peach jumper with toppled box
braids.

Illustrated by moi!

Sleek, fun and amazing uses of color= one of my top style muses.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...