Saturday, May 14, 2011

When I get my hands on these fabrics.....

Hey followers!  (Waving Hi at some of the new Google friend followers) I know it has been awhile since I have posted.  For one, Blogger was down for a few days as some of you fellow bloggers know (rolling eyes) but, I am very happy to see that it is up and running now YAY!  So, I have few posts to contribute today and update everyone on my one year anniversary of Le Mahogany Fashionista!! May 23rd which is also my b-day.

Anyways, as most of you know COLOR is truly resurrected from the dead this Spring/Summer season and I am loving the prints and stripes!  So, when I saw this website from one of my favorite international magazine ARISE website.



I fell in love.  The company Vlisco has been around since 1846 that designs and produces these amazing fabrics.  I love their ad campaigns, they are so inspiring that I actually started to sketch a bit.







::..Drooling::...Painting coming soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...