Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beyonce.


"Did you see the video?"  "Girl, did she have work done on her nose?" "I know she got a boob job" "She looks lighter than usual?"  "I hate that song."  "She's gone crazy"  "She looks okay."  "Why did she look like that?"  "I loved it."  "I love anything she does"

Those are just some of the comments I heard as I was getting my hair done at my favorite hair salon.  Of course I was one of the ones that watched it online right when Beyonce's new video premiered.  When I saw it for the first time, I had to see it for a second time and then a third and a fourth due to the overload of amazing dancing and.....its freakin' Beyonce people!!! She is truely one of my girl crushes and my mouth dropped open from all the mouth watering designers she was wearing.  I recognized three designers she was wearing right of the bat:

Alexander McQueen +Beyonce and her female army.  Sic (that's a good thing)




Givenchy Couture




Gaultier Couture



And last but not least the Gareth Pugh Starship Enterprise Shoes. Rid-ic-lous! Love them. Wow.



Her album entitled 4. (Genius) Comes out June 28th, 2011.  I will buy it.  Just for the album cover alone.


Here's why I love Beyonce: 

This woman's work
1. No one can deny she is one of the hardest working women in show business.

Always incorporates the unexpected
2. 3 women, in dance leotard tights and black and white footage: SINGLE LADIES enough said
(yes, she copied off of the dance style of Fosse and some Broadway musical which leads to may third one)

She's a PERFORMER.
3.  I would pay money to see her perform.  She sings, she dances, she's fierce all at the same time.  

Okay, I'm done praising her achievements because I am a true fan of her's 

 Here it is: Run the World(Girls)-Beyonce

Oh and check out the bizzare but, amazing footwork dancing sequence in the beginning:








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...