Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tis the Season

Hey all!  I know it has been a while and I promise I will not go this long without posting something...but, I have been crafting and painting this holiday season.  By the way, I am hoping that everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa!  I did and I would like to share with you some pics and some of the cards and crafts I made.
My Penguin Gang

I dreamt of these penguins! I really did.  Upon decorating for Christmas in the office, I said I am going to make penguins....try to make them as fashionable as possible.  And here they are on the office wall looking very fierce I must say. haha!

Penguin fellas: Rufus, Benjamin and Edward

Penguin gals: Sally, Kelly and Patrice

They were a bit harder to make then I thought....I wanted to do like twelve of them but, I decided I will cut in half and do six so I could sleep at night.  I enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...