Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Illustrations for Spring!

The seasons changing.  April Showers, gooey worms on the sidewalks, Robins everywhere:  I love this time of year.  Spring has such a freshness in the air I don't know about you guys but, my energy tends to sky rocket around this time.   I just finished an illustration for an online fashion magazine which shall remain nameless until I get the okay.  But, I am beyond excited for it!  I promise to share details later but, for now here's one that I finished up.

Will be in my Etsy Shop soon
What is in my Etsy shop? Spring Stripes! Amongst others...

Spring Stripes
Hope you like.  Leave a comment tell me what you think. :) More to come.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you about stripes. That is definitely what I am excited for! They are everywhere... Nice pictures by the way.

    All the best, Angel

    http://www.fashionablynumb.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...