Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finished and some unfinished business to attend to.

Hey all!  So, I am slowly but, surely getting my painting "swag" back and I am excited to show you what I have been working on.  So, some finished works well... work is this piece here.  I call it Autumn season.  Very much inspired by my favorite season and some of the Fall 2010 collections.

Autumn Season


And here's another which is unfinished that I would like to show you all as well. It's not done unfortunately but, I made it my goal to finish some of these this weekend.



and this one...



and this one


and this one

So, as you can see I definitely need to get to painting.  In the meantime check out my Etsy store to check out some of my other works.  New posting will be coming soon with finished works. Promise.
XOXOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...