Saturday, June 26, 2010

You Can Thank Me Now...

Thank Me Later

I am honestly not a real big hip hop person, really I am not.  There's only a few rappers I can tolerate and out of that few maybe four I can count on one hand that I would go out buy thier album.  Drake is officially now, my fifth rapper that I like.  So, on one hand in no particular order 1) Jay-Z 2) T.I. 3)Common 4) Mos Def 5) and now Drake.

It is really a great album with loads of summer hits and very lyrical verses. (Meaning: I can actually hear what they are saying and relate and understand)  My favorite track on album: Fancy..a song about women who are holding their own and looking good all at the same time. Love, love, love that track. Amongst the others tracks his videos are visually stimulating. "Over" and "Find your Love" are almost story book videos.  Directed very creatively, colorful and tells a story.  So, if you haven't gotten it yet.....seriously get it.  It's worth your money.  You can thank me later for recommending it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...