Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Family Circa 1985



Counting your blessings...

Family is always there when you need them. In good times and in bad, we are there for each other. This year in particular with millions of job losses, cut salaries, foreclosures, bankruptcies and rising costs of health care, my family had managed to pull through. No job losses or foreclosures amongst us. My pop was able to retire comfortably this year and I started Graduate School along with keeping my own job. We are all in good health and there's not a day that goes by that I don't take the time to Thank God for watching over us. Sometimes we over look our blessings and we tend to ask for more. Or ask why me? I do it all the time. I get feverishly frantic when things don't go my way or the way that I planned. But that's life. It's not planned, it just happens. So, in 2010, entering new decade: Take time to enjoy your blessings, your family, your loved ones, the ones that are in your corner no matter what.

Happy Early New Year!
Love,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...